Fossil Fuel Files (dating to 1953)
TOP POSTS & PAGES
- 1982 Memo to Exxon Management about CO2 Greenhouse Effect
- 1996 Global Climate Coalition: An Overview
- 1988 Shell Confidential Report “The Greenhouse Effect”
- 1988 New York Times front page article, "Global Warming Has Begun"
- 1990 Shell "Statement of General Business Principles"
- 1965 President's Science Advisory Committee Report on Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide
- 1970 Imperial Oil report, “Pollution Is Everybody’s Business”
- 1995 Global Climate Coalition Draft Climate Change Science Primer
1980, american petroleum institute, anthropogenic, api, climate change, climate denial, climate impacts, climate modeling, climate science, co2, co2 research program, economic impact, emissions, environment, exxon, ExxonKnew Document, exxonmobil, fossil fuels, global temperatures, global warming, greenhouse effect, greenhouse gases, human impacts, research and engineering, temperature, temperature increase, uncertainty
©2018 Your Company Name Goes Here